BGC Passion Collective is the premier community theater group of Bonifacio Global City that first took the stage in 2017. The group is composed of passionate individuals with completely diverse backgrounds and one common passion. With the help and support of theater veterans as their mentors, the members have not only grown as performers but also as a company. They hope to continue to produce performances that are fresh, insightful and remind the audience just how fun it is to be in theater.
To develop a distinct community theater program that is synonymous to what BGC stands for.
To cultivate and mine various theaterical talents in order to produce an annual showcase.
Join our creative and passionate members in exploring the various roles in theater, on-stage and off!
Choose one of four tracks:
Performer Track: This track focuses on honing your skills in acting, singing, and dancing in a musical theater show
Production Design Track: This track covers all aspects in production design -- Set, Props, Costume, Hair and Make-up
Stage Management Track: This track trains individuals for backstage operations
Theater Management Track: This track trains individuals for Production Management and marketing for theater
All members are also required to work in a marketing team geared towards promoting the show.
Rehearsals are every Monday to Thursday from 7PM to 10PM at the Zobel De Ayala Recital Hall, Maybank Performing Arts Theater, BGC Arts Center starting September 16, 2019.
The program closes this season with BREAK-UPS AND BREAKDOWNS, an original musical written by Joel Trinidad with music by Rony Fortich, featuring an all-member cast and crew to be held in Globe Auditorium, Maybank Performing Arts Theater, BGC Arts Center on November 15 and 16, 2019.
EARLY BIRD RATE
Deadline: August 16
Deadline: September 13
10% off for BGCitizens - Pay only P13,500 (or P12,000 during the Early Bird period) when you present any valid proof of residence, employment or enrollment located in "Bonifacio Global City, Taguig"
Squad Promo - Groups of 3 or more get 20% off of membership fees when you register and pay together (This promo cannot be combined with other promotions for this program)
• Anyone 18 years of age or older, regardless of experience, is eligible to join.
• Non-refundable Season Membership fee covers all Community Theater activities for 2019.
• Members should register before September 13, 2019 to be part of this season’s show.
• Payment Gateways – payments can be made through any of the following:
a. Box Office of BGC Arts Center
Open: Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
b. Bank Deposit
Account Name: Bonifacio Art Foundation, Inc. (BAFI)
BPI Current Account No: 1921 – 1037 – 15
• All Community Theater activities (i.e. workshops, rehearsals, readings, etc.) will be exclusive to members.
• Only members are eligible to audition for the 2019 stage musical.
• All members are to participate in the 2019 stage musical in one or more capacity.
• Tickets to the 2019 stage musical will be sold to the public.