Be part of the first-ever Community Theater company in BGC!
BGC Passion Collective is BGC’s Community Arts Program-- a membership program to engage with the arts (theater, dance, visual arts etc.) to create and recreate community life! To pioneer our community theater, we partnered with Upstart Productions, and you could be part of it! Let industry experts guide you in every aspect of theatrical production: not just acting, but stage management, choreography, set design,costume design, production management, marketing, and more… Then show off your skills in an original stage musical featuring an all-member cast and crew.
Premiering on October 19, 2017 at the Globe Auditorium of the Maybank Performing Arts Theater. Membership is limited, so join now!
Early Bird Fee: P13,000 (until May 31, 2017 only)
Season Membership Fee: P15,000
BGCitizens (BGC residents & employees) get 10% discount on fees
24 SESSIONS (6PM TO 10pm):
August: Aug 7 to 10 | Aug 14 to 17 Aug 22 to 25 | Aug 29 to Sept 1
September: Sept 4 to 7 | Sept 11 to 14
*All members are only allowed to miss a maximum of 2 sessions.
• Anyone 18 years of age or older, regardless of experience, is eligible to join.
• Non-refundable Season Membership fee covers all Community Theater activities for 2017.
• Members should be a member before August 5, 2017 (date of first workshop) tobe part of this season’s show in October 2017.
• Payment Gateways – payments can be made through any of the following:
a.Box Office of BGC Arts Center
Open: Monday to Friday from 1:00 – 5:00 PM
Account Name: Bonifacio Art Foundation, Inc. (BAFI)
BPI Current Account No: 1921 – 1037 – 15
• All Community Theater activities (i.e. workshops, rehearsals, readings, etc.) will be exclusive to members.
• Only members are eligible to audition for the 2017 stage musical.
• All members are to participate in the 2017 stage musical in one or more capacity: as actors, stagehands, set builders, costume designers, lighting operators, etc.
• Tickets to the 2017 stage musical will be sold to the public.