BGC ART MART
BGC ART MART
Try something new with our BGC Art Mart workshops this August - September!
Create your own postcards with The Postcard Makers. Learn the ropes on how to sell your art in artist markets with Ame-Senpai. Learn how to paint architectural heritage with Tinta sa Abaka. Discover the art of eco-crafting with Plastics by Manila Automat.
Be part of BGC Art Mart, our community art market!
Shop for art. Find inspiration. Connect with our community of creatives.
Enjoy live performances, and more!
OCTOBER 20, 21, 22 (FRI-SUN)
ENTRANCE IS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
ALVEO CENTRAL PLAZA,
BGC ARTS CENTER
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City
Safety protocols will be implemented. Please wear a mask and observe health & safety protocols.
BGC Art Mart is a project of Bonifacio Art Foundation, Inc. (BAFI) geared towards supporting and connecting local artists with the communities by providing a venue to showcase their artwork, artistic services, and talent.
In particular, it aims to:
Make original, handcrafted, and affordable art available to BGCitizens and nearby neighborhoods
Give a space whether on-site at the BGC Arts Center or online to artists interested in displaying and selling their art.
Build a positively strong and supportive community for participating artists and like-minded people
Mount supporting engaging activities to help enlarge the notion of what art is.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Edible Art Merchants
A. Artwork Category
Artworks may be classified under any of the following:
1. Crafts and Wearables – includes handmade jewelry, bags, accessories, t-shirts, toys,
crafting materials, leather crafts
2. Prints – paintings, drawings, photography, printmaking, digital prints
3. Sculptures - ceramics, glass, metal, wood, mixed media in 3D form, pottery and plants
4. Food – edible art (ex. hand-painted cookies)
5. Others – other artworks not included in any of the above
1. All artworks displayed must be originally designed and produced by the exhibiting artist.
2. Artists must not exhibit work purchased in part or in entirety from other artists for resale.
3. Agents or sales representatives are prohibited. Artists must be present to attend to their
booths for the duration of the event.
4. For works featuring pop icons and characters, artists must ensure that work does not
infringe on existing copyright laws.
5. Artwork quantity must be manageable and fit in the designated space.
6. Food artwork must be prepared prior to arriving at Art Mart. Absolutely no cooking onsite.
Artists will also be responsible for any allergic or dietary concerns of their patrons.
1. Creativity and originality
2. Relative affordability (cap is at P20,000 per artwork)
3. Quality of composition and design
4. Overall impression of the art
How to apply
Fill up online form to signify your intent to apply:
Exhibition in previous BGC Art Marts does not guarantee a space for the event.
Due to limited capacity, not all qualifying applicants may be accepted.